Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gay clubs or gay nights

Oct 25, 2003
come on then own up, who has been to either a gay club, or a gay night

tonight, as thursdays are SHIT everywhere else we went for it and went to AUDIO for BOOGALOO

if you ignore all the GAYERS its quite good, pretty good music and a well FUNNY little show in the middle, true entertainment

the toilets are a bit scary though:ohmy:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
My first clubbing experiences were gay clubs - much better music than straight ones.

When I moved to London, I discovered Heaven and, again, found it much better than the straight clubs I used to go to.

I found them pretty cool places to go to: no danger of getting a glass in the face or a kicking, generally good music and a better atmosphere all round.

And, as the saying goes, I was too ugly to be gay, I got no hassle whatsoever.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
I went to the Oriental about 15 years ago with a m8 (gay), my ex wife and another straight m8 and his wife. The caberet was a drag queen who's boyfriend was Matthew Kelly...and he was there.

It was new years eve and was having a good time (apart from the problems of going for a slash !!!) then midnight struck and some mincing noofta decided i was the man for him and wanted to stick his tongue down my throat.

Luckily, as i pulled my arm back to take a swing at this vile piece of vermin, my (now ex) wife pushed me out of the way much to the amusement of my m8 and his wife.

Never stepped foot in a gay club since....never will

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
went to a gay club/night once on the front , near zap.

Was a laugh but left fairly promptly to go to a place with more birds

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Ask Danny Seagull ;)

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Stumpy Tim said:
Many times. My mate over here only goes to Gay Clubs, as it's the best place to pick up birds.

That's what he tells you, anway. Italia by any chance? :lolol:

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Many times. The lack of aggro makes for a great atmosphere, never any problem buying drugs and I've pulled women quite a few times in them.

Most of the punters make me look even uglier than normal though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here