Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay Brighton Players, Past & Present

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just out of curiosity, even if Tommy Fraser was gay- doesn't appear remotely likely, I must say- do you think it would be (1) any of your business and (2) an appropriate thing to post on a public internet forum?

Call me a miserable git but I'm a firm believer that everyone has a right to a degree of privacy, and to publicly "out" anyone is just wrong, whether you're taking the piss or not. Some people have very good reasons for keeping their personal lives to themselves.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Just out of curiosity, even if Tommy Fraser was gay- doesn't appear remotely likely, I must say- do you think it would be (1) any of your business and (2) an appropriate thing to post on a public internet forum?

Call me a miserable git but I'm a firm believer that everyone has a right to a degree of privacy, and to publicly "out" anyone is just wrong, whether you're taking the piss or not. Some people have very good reasons for keeping their personal lives to themselves.

Completely agree. Have to say I'm a little baffled by the motivation behind this thread. I can't understand why Jake Manthorpe would have the desire to "out" Tommy Fraser like this, especially when it is very apparent that he isn't gay. Another attention-seeking moron on NSC.

manthorpe

Apr 22, 2008
Jake only posted the thread because he is gay himself so wants to find a gay Brighton player to fulfill his dream of being a WAG.

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
What other answer would you like me to provide (bearing in mind I've only met Alexandre Frutos once, but I do believe he has/had a girlfriend when he played for us)?

his WIFE/GIRLFRIEND gave birth to there 1st child at the start of the season.. FACT

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Spoken like a true dyke............

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
The percentage of me in England who are gay is higher than youd think (i cant remember what the exact number is) so why is this not reflected in football? There must be loads of closet gays. The only ones we know for sure are Ashley Cole and Justin Fashanu, and 1 of thems dead!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The percentage of me in England who are gay is higher than youd think (i cant remember what the exact number is) so why is this not reflected in football? There must be loads of closet gays. The only ones we know for sure are Ashley Cole and Justin Fashanu, and 1 of thems dead!

6% or (1 in 16.66 people)

So statistically it is obviously related to squad size.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here