Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gavin Hoyte

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
exactly, it's so simple! and also 4-5-1 isnt working anymore!
Gus needs to see this, it isnt hard to see!

I do agree about the formation needing to be changed but I wouldn't know who to drop as most of the midfielders have done well.

4-4-2 seems the obvious choice so there must be a reason why Gus is avoiding it.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's a real shame we loaned out Jimmy McNulty, he could be really establishing himself in the side at the moment. The man gets NO luck at this club! ???

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I can't understand why McNulty hasn't been recalled. Like for like in place of Painter. Hoyte is one of the worst full backs i have seen - remember the Rushden game, he got annihilated by a non league winger? Whing isn't much better.

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Am amazed that McNulty has not been recalled. He is a leftback after all - perhaps indicative of gus's true thoughts? I hope not as I like him.

Hoyte....played well in the Gillingham at home game. Linked up well with Benno and also covered any mistakes he made with raw pace. Since then it doesn't seem to have been happening for him.

Note - we have taken 1 point from 9 since Marcos got injured.....

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Am amazed that McNulty has not been recalled. He is a leftback after all - perhaps indicative of gus's true thoughts? I hope not as I like him.

Hoyte....played well in the Gillingham at home game. Linked up well with Benno and also covered any mistakes he made with raw pace. Since then it doesn't seem to have been happening for him.

Note - we have taken 1 point from 9 since Marcos got injured.....

This has been done to death. McNulty cannot be recalled at the moment, and by the time he will be able to Painter will be back so not much point. It is not something against McNulty it was in the loan contract

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I do agree about the formation needing to be changed but I wouldn't know who to drop as most of the midfielders have done well.

4-4-2 seems the obvious choice so there must be a reason why Gus is avoiding it.

Because 4-5-1 has been working and we have a number of central midfielders, so who would you drop. Will LuaLua be as effective with defensive responsibility that comes with a 4-4-2?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here