Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gaslight Anthem.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
My son saw them at the Brixton Academy a couple of months ago and really enjoyed the concert. Didn't fancy it myself but was surprised at the age range of people going to the concert

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
Saw them at roskilde in 2009. Thought they were a great live band

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Downloaded American Slang, particularly like The Queen of Lower Chelsea. Pretty good album imo.

Imagine they are pretty good live as nearly all the songs are singalong Bruce Springsteen/punk style

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Just spent some time on Youtube,just sound decent sure Springsteen touch,but reckon they have a slight sound of Snow Patrol. :rave:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Absolutely love them but not seen them live yet (which is weird cos usually with bands I work the other way around). Was too slow getting a ticket when they did the concorde a couple of years back, and couldn't afford it when they did Brixton. Will definitely make their next headline in these parts...

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Saw them at Hyde Park last year.
Bruce was main act and they are his 14yr old sons favorite band, they are from the New Jersey area, heavily influenced by The Boss and the lead singer came on during Bruce's set and joined him in singing No Surrender.
A good up and coming band and good live.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Just watching them on Youtube, Decent band,lots of good tracks (music and vocals) Simon Cowell eat your heart out.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just spent some time on Youtube,just sound decent sure Springsteen touch,but reckon they have a slight sound of Snow Patrol. :rave:

If you are a Snow patrol fan you should have a listen to The Place We Ran From by Tired Pony.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here