Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gary stevens to put money in albion

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
skintmanblues said:
ian hart reckons gary stevens is the man who wants to put money in to the albion

And how loaded is he ???

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'd love it to be true. :)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Apart from anything else he is a very nice bloke. Considering he really made his name at Spurs I reckon it was very decent of him to come on the march. Would be nice if it was him wouldn't it ?

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Ernest said:
I HATE Gary Grease Stevens as he threatened to KO me one night :angry: :angry: :angry:
good man i say

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
One of our best players ever. Come on Gary, we love you!!!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Yes, he came on the March, but was also doing it as part of his role as a Talksport presenter. ( I was driving down and he was on the Radio talking to Rodney Marsh about it beforehand)

Interesting that he therefore works for the same radio station as Alan Brazil........is that where Brazil got his info from?

2 + 2 = whatever you want it to be on this ocassion methinks

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Michael Robinson is loaded.

.. and best friends with Steve Foster (according to an interview with Robinson in the Guardian I've read)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I spoke to Gary Stevens about a year ago, he told me he had paid into the Alive and Kicking fund, said he wouldn't say how much, but there will be a seat at Falmer with his name on it.

He then pointed out that being a part time presenter on Talksport tells you he ain't totally minted and he still has a mortgage to pay.

So me thinks it ain't him coming along with an open wallet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here