Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Neville

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Where do you stand on his conduct yesterday? Does he get excessive stick from the scousers? And is it justified if he does? Alan Green immediately called it disgraceful during the commentary but we all know what a self righteous prick he is these days.

Anyway Greater Manchester Police have complained about it apparently.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Its called passion, and I like it :)

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
REDLAND said:
Its called passion, and I like it :)

No it's not. It's called being an uppity Manc prick who could have caused some serious trouble.

Don't get me wrong the bloke is a great player, and I love his passion, but this sort of thing can be very dangerous. I hope the FA throw the book at him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Damn good fullback, but as per the norm with most Manure employee's, he has a chip the size of an aircraft carrier on each shoulder, and an ego the size of Columbia to boot. These two factors serve to make him a generally unpleasant individual. I don't really have a problem with a player giving stuck back to the crowd if they've been giving him grief all afternoon - but in Nevilles case, by christ he SO deserves it.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I hate players celebrating in front of away fans. I'll never forget Tony Richards at Orient and Steven Howard got me in a bit of trouble at Luton by doing it.

Gary Neville is an absolute cock end as well.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
yeh, does anyone remember that goon at grimsby away (cant remember his name) who mouthed 'going down' to us when grimsby scored? TWAT

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Common as Mook said:
No it's not. It's called being an uppity Manc prick who could have caused some serious trouble.

Don't get me wrong the bloke is a great player, and I love his passion, but this sort of thing can be very dangerous. I hope the FA throw the book at him.

Thats the thing. The FA probably will yet it goes on week after week everywhere else. Any gesture at away fans should be a booking.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Gary Neville is a prick of the highest order.

FACT

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Timbo said:
Thats the thing. The FA probably will yet it goes on week after week everywhere else. Any gesture at away fans should be a booking.

Nothing like using a high profile player to set a precedent.

Also it may go on week in week out, but I can't think of too many more pressure cooker games with that number of fans present.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
He could have made those gestures at the home sections of the crowd and there would have been no trouble. But as he was doing it at the away fans he could have caused a major problem, especially in a derby match. Yes he does get a lot of stick but he should know by now that you cant do it. Imagine if Andy Johnson did what he did against Reading on friday to us how many people would have tried to get at him, and then in return what the Palace fans would have done.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
They had just scored the winner so I don't understand why he needed to do it. Typical thick, egotistical, moany, incitful, arrogant Man Utd player as far as I can see. And he's one of the worst for doing it which is saying something.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
If Robben deserves a booking for last weeks celebration then i'd say Neville deserves a sending off.
However no-one said much when Fowler did it last week against Man U

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
fair play to him ! i hate it when a player does it to me but love it if we have a player doing it. I particularly love the finger over the mouth silence one. Favourite has to be Jody Morris scoring for I think Millwall at Leeds and running the length of the pitch alongside the Leeds fans with his hand cupped to his ear...... brilliant :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here