Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Subtle as a brick talking about Torres:

"forget the fact he will ever get back to where he was, that will never happen"

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
But Torres gave Neville the best orgasm he has ever had. Seems a bit ungrateful.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
He is right though. That pace will never return

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Think it's GN's hatred of all things connected to Liverpool coming through.

Mind you, he does have a point. £50M plus very high wages?

I more peed off that Ba is on the bench. (Fantasy League thing).

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
His Daily Mail column on Chelsea this week is spot on however

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Absolutely. Nailed it completely, but then he has been looking at it for 30 minutes beforehand. I like Gary Neville, the shame in saying that has disappeared completely now!

I was saying it with the first replay (the same replay alan smith used to determine it was a clear foul). It's not the first time there have been incidents where I've thought something completely different to the commentator, then at half time Neville has agreed with me. It's really annoying because I wanted to hate him, I did when he was a player, even more than most Man U players. But he is a tremendous analyst.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Absolutely. Nailed it completely, but then he has been looking at it for 30 minutes beforehand. I like Gary Neville, the shame in saying that has disappeared completely now!

He's probably pulled the trick once or twice himself too, hence he knows.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was saying it with the first replay (the same replay alan smith used to determine it was a clear foul). It's not the first time there have been incidents where I've thought something completely different to the commentator, then at half time Neville has agreed with me. It's really annoying because I wanted to hate him, I did when he was a player, even more than most Man U players. But he is a tremendous analyst.

Yeah, I was saying the same at the time. Very clear dive, but why? He'd gone around Sczeszny and had a simple task to tuck it in, but he opted to fall over for a penalty.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
The Torres evaluation is best illustrated by Tesco's new "Fernando" range of burgers.......Unequivocally stated as '100% pony'
WB-pony-fly-sheet-std-bl-nv.jpg:shit:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The last half hour or so is exactly why Gary Neville is head and shoulders above any other pundit.

Calls it how he sees it, but without trying to be controversial for the sake of it.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Was pretty complimentary about Sturridge and his impact since he's been there

Oh, don't get me wrong. Neville is an excellent pundit. He is renowned for his hatred of scousers. Obviously he can't carry that over to his new job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here