Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Neville Testimonial

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Is the multi millionaire going to donate the proceeds to a charity?

Yes all going to a social club and accommodation for ManUre supporters I'd read somewhere.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Oh f***, have I missed Rat Boys testimonial match, did anybody tape it :wanker:

northernblue

Nov 24, 2010
Neville was a great player and fair play to him for his work off the pitch which has gone largely unnoticed throughout his career! His best mate Becks stole the show though! He was amazing and could do a job back at united for me!

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Great player for club and country
I can't recall him having a bad game for England and at his peak he would be one of the first names on the teamsheet
The back 4 for England was always a tighter ship when he was playing and his going forward wasn't too bad too
He does come across as being a bit of a tosser but i suppose to be the best at your game you will always have to have some flaws
His brother meanwhile whilst being another good club player was a liability in the England shirt

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I know it was just a glorified training session but how good was some of Beckham's passing and the work rate was pretty immense as well

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I know it was just a glorified training session but how good was some of Beckham's passing and the work rate was pretty immense as well

Probably the last time I'll see that amazing crop of united players playing together - there was one missing ...... Robbie Savage.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
My daughter turn it on just after the first half time adverts and the first things we heard was Jeff Stelling saying

"Giggs and Rooney doing what they do best", with just the hint of a smile

The then he went onto interview Neville Neville

Comedy TV

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
His brother meanwhile whilst being another good club player was a liability in the England shirt

Tell me about it! I was in Charleroi in 2000 for the game against Romania when his stupidity lost us the chance to progress and cut all our hols short.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
article-0-0C3F949000000578-428_306x347.jpg
article-0-0C3F9DEB00000578-962_306x347.jpg

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here