Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Megson

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Or Mr Sheen?

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
So hang on this all came about because Mejona misheard the radio? Once for 'Megson' instead of 'Mason', and more worryingly 'former Bolton and West Brom manager' instead of (something like) 'former retired World Champion boxer'? Flippin' heck.

:lolol:
Fantastic...... Chinese Whispers or what!!

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
to be fair there is a lot of stuff on the web with people having similarly misheard Mason for Megson - I go back to my original claim that its all the fault of Alan Brazil's accent (although still not sure about the West Brom manager line)

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
"Your name's Gary Mason. Are you alright? "

That's why i had to double check on the BBC website. I have a bit of a cold though...

Last edited:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
What about Gary Gilmore can anyone "see" if he is dead or alive, or was that Pete Burns ? who has a sister called fat.

Gary Mason gave up a lot of his time to help motivate young black students in colleges by running drumming workshops. He visited our college on quite a few occasions and was very popular and successful with his classes. My students will miss him. He was a really nice, gentle guy. Don't forget, he also was a Gladiator and played Rugby league for London Broncos. RIP Gary.

Actually he didn't play rugby league for London BRONCOS. He played rugby league for London CRUSADERS
221329728.jpg

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I hate to add yet more confusion to GARYGATE, but whatever happened to Gary Gillespie? Is he still alive??

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Surely there will be a minutes silence for Albion legend Gary Nelson on Saturday.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
[yt]gkNoNjCyrCU[/yt]

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I share my birthday with gary glitter.

Maybe we should look at this through Gary Gilmore's eyes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here