May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Not another Jock?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He's a midfielder, therefore it goes without saying he'll be better than what we've got. How ACCURATE is this though, Steven?

It was in The People, so take it with as a large a pinch of salt as you think fit Thomas. :)

Think it'll be a free agent cause we won't be offering him a new contract. Plays a great game 1 in 5...has a brilliant shot on him(scored the winner for us v. everton) but as a midfielder he goes missing way too much. Decent tackler,but his passing can be wayward sometimes. Great but frustrating in equal doses,but his time is up here. Time for him to move on.

Thats what my Oldham supporting mate had to say on him.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Look at the profile for Lee Hughes, who apparently left the game for personal reasons...yeah, to do a stretch playing for Her Majestys' 1st XI...

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
it must of bin this season because he only has recentley com on to the sceen but i can't remeber us being linked with him when we have cracking right back allready :clap2:

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
it must of bin this season because he only has recentley com on to the sceen but i can't remeber us being linked with him when we have cracking right back allready :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here