Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Lineker & Miss Bux.

lineker has a HUGE rep for harassing women at the bbc, to the extent that allegedly they try not to leave him alone with his female co-presenters if they can help it. And doesn't he also allegeldy use the disability of his child as an entry to their knickers?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Allegedly, told me by my son who had a bar near Linekers in Teneriffe, his brother is doing time for him. When he played for Spurs he visited Teneriffe very often and the bar took Stirling and everytime GL went over there he came back with all of the £10 notes, so as to get the money into the country without declaring it. Allegedly, that is why the bars were set up so that he could bring back into England the money he made at Barcelona bit by bit. Linekers in Teneriffe took as much in sterling as it did in Potates.

lineker has a HUGE rep for harassing women at the bbc, to the extent that allegedly they try not to leave him alone with his female co-presenters if they can help it. And doesn't he also allegeldy use the disability of his child as an entry to their knickers?

What are they, some sort of a bunch of prudes? They probably actually HELP GL be more desirable to women, by trying to act as her chastity belt!
It's up to a man AND a consenting woman if they decide they want to get together, and I haven't heard about Lineker molesting or forcing himself on anyone.

Good lord, the heavens cry out for the debauchery.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

I do understand what "Alledgedly" means (must be honest have not a clue what "allegeldy" means, but that aside) have you any real proof / reason for saying that last bit, as i think that is quite a harsh thing to say.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To be fair, Lineker was always popular with the ladies as a player, and, jug ears apart, he's not ageing badly, so it's hardly a new thing.

And anyway, I have a sneaking suspicion it's not his manly body or silky presenting skills that are attracting this new younger model to Mr Lineker. The old Mrs Merton line to Debbie McGhee springs to mind...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He looks nice and tanned on MOTD

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Comical goal by Bentner as the Spurs player pushed and Arsenal player into his own player giving the free header.

I do understand what "Alledgedly" means (must be honest have not a clue what "allegeldy" means, but that aside) have you any real proof / reason for saying that last bit, as i think that is quite a harsh thing to say.

Other than the usual gossip on sometimes reliable websites and something I heard from mirror group journo then no, of course I have no definitive proof.

I don't have proof that cashly cole uses his mobile phone in unusual ways either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here