Attachments

• 009LinekerSPLASH_468x727.jpg
    009LinekerSPLASH_468x727.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 662

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I've always thought there's more to Lineker than meets the eye. I don't think any proof has ever come out, but I reckon he's a real nasty piece of work. Obviously, it's his personality and charm that's pulled that STUNNER, rather than his vast personal fortune.

Not so much nasty as in 'wife-beater' - more a serial shagger.

There were plenty of stories abound about him and a famous golfer's wife about 10-15 years ago.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
She's nothing compared to Miss Buxted, who won her title with an eyecathing number in the Dungarees and Welly Boots section.

I'm sure Tubby & Stinker's will probably have some private snapshots of her to share with the rest of the NSC Community.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
30th April 2006 - BBC Website

Gary Lineker and wife to separate

The Linekers are to split after 20 years of marriage
Football pundit Gary Lineker and his wife Michelle have announced they are to separate after 20 years of marriage.
The childhood sweethearts have "grown apart" during the last 12 months and reached an "amicable agreement" to split, a spokesman for the couple said.

The announcement came as a surprise as the former England star was widely thought to have a strong marriage.

The Linekers' spokesman insisted that "no-one else" was involved with their decision to file for divorce.

Michelle Lineker, 40, is a former beauty therapist.

In a statement issued on behalf of the Linekers, their spokesman said: "We can confirm that Gary and Michelle Lineker have commenced divorce proceedings.

"Sadly, they have grown apart over the last year or so and led increasingly separate lives with separate interests.

"There is no-one else involved and never has been. It is an amicable agreement and Gary and Michelle will remain good friends."

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Old Mrs L was a right bitch though according to my sources (which are of course very unreliable).

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Try this. :bigwave:

Attachments

• 7M3I9CA6KQFK1CA9M7YE7CAPEGH6NCAX0MO44CAPV51LXCA42O9F5CAQKOK7KCABGEX1SCAPOIKVNCAGVRX8ZCAX6QMZUCA4QCZP
    2.7 KB · Views: 151

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
He's reknowned for trying it on with the ladies of the BBC

It's the kind of thing I've heard as well.

A mate of mine went to a screening of 'They Think It's All Over' a few years ago. His mate was working on the show and managed to get him backstage into The Green Room. The bloke who works at the Beeb, who had an assistant who was young, pretty etc, said to my mate something like 'Lineker will be in in a minute. Bet you what you like he makes a bee-line for <my assistant>. Sure enough, true to form, Lineker comes in, presses the flesh with a few hangers-on, and makes straight for the young lady. And talks to her for about 25 minutes, basically ignoring everyone else.

So my mate never got to talk to his hero Lineker, but he did talk to Fiona Bruce and Kirsty Young (when she was at the Beeb). They had just finished their respective news stints that night on BBC1 and Newsnight. The spawny get.

England legend, and one with the laytees? Why not?

Too many blokes (esp. English tossers) are scared, themselves, of approaching women. Afraid of rejection and taking no chances = no chance of getting anything.

So what do they do? They try stopping other blokes scoring just because they're inadequate in the guts department.

Good for Lineker, and good to hear that he's not a gayer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here