Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gary harts boxing night details

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Thank you for your kind words Paula, and you could have sat on one of my tables
ONE of your tables? Your bum's not THAT big surely?

Na, it was lovely actually Ian, as we're not doing the big 'V Day' thing as Loz has to be on call for work, so we spent a lovely evening together and chatting with old friends. Missus Hart didn't realise I was the same Paula for whom she'd looked after Lil' Coach when she was a nursery teacher (that doesnt scan right, lol) so we caught up a bit on the years flown by. A lovely evening. :clap2:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Just remembered Hartys (Ian) opening Leon Kinght joke which SILENCED the whole room - Brilliant!!![/QUOTE]

Bit gutted about that, tried it out on the boys in the hearse in the afternoon and they loved it!

Different audiences:D

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
"Let's talk about a footballer who is loyal, popular, a great team-mate both on and off the field....... but enough about Leon Knight welcome to Gary Hart's boxing evening"

I'll get my coat..............

Yet my quip about Len Fairclough went down a storm with Ned and the Whitehawk table.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
"Let's talk about a footballer who is loyal, popular, a great team-mate both on and off the field....... but enough about Leon Knight welcome to Gary Hart's boxing evening"

I'll get my coat..............

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok then....

Dick Knight
Martin perry
barry Lloyd
Paul Camillin
Matt Hicks
Brian Horton

for starters

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
I saw Dick Knight there, and Roz took a very funny photo (caption comp?) of him taking some money out of his wallet. I spoke briefly to Martin Perry in the bar, didn't see Paul or Matt, dont remember seeing Barry or Brian.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sounds a wicked night - wish i could've gone!

All together now - POSH SPICE SHE IS A.....

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
One of my tutor group was involved in one of the boxing matches (He lost and had a lovely shiner to go with it) and a couple of others went to support him and they thoroughly enjoyed it. The kid was dead chuffed about getting his trophy from Tommy Fraser as well as Gary Hart talking to him.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
One of my tutor group was involved in one of the boxing matches (He lost and had a lovely shiner to go with it) and a couple of others went to support him and they thoroughly enjoyed it. The kid was dead chuffed about getting his trophy from Tommy Fraser as well as Gary Hart talking to him.

Boxing has got its knockers, but every lad that took part last night clearly enjoys taking part in the sport and gets a lot from it.

And how many young boxers have been kept on the straight and narrow as result of participating in the sport?

Interestingly enough Dick Knight was having a long chat with Laurie Vincent from Adur Boxing Club with a view to the club perhaps putting on an amateur boxing dinner, other than for a specific player's testimonial, at some point in the near future.

harty9

Jan 11, 2008
just a big thank u to everyone that came along last night, i really enjoyed it and really wanted to have a fight in that ring. :mad::mad::catfight::catfight:really good night and all my commitee worked there socks of and my dad mr ian hart. thanks again u lovely people:angel::angel::thumbsup::clap2::clap2::love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here