Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Love Gary Hart, so pleased for him. Thanks for the memories Harty!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
delighted for him :) top bloke , top player - it was written in the stars

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Well, what a way to go out.

The first piece of silverware to be won in the new Albion age to be lifted by OGH.

Originally chose my NSC username because of the effort that Harty always put into the games - Harty's shirt was always drenched in sweat with the workrate that he unfailingly gave game-in, game-out.

His time's up now, but he'll rightly go down in the pantheon of Albion legends. Sure, he wasn't the prettiest or most stylish of players that the Albion have ever had, but he was always one of the most honest for putting a shift in over the years..."through the bad times and the good".

Thanks for the memories, Gary - you were always fit to wear the shirt.

Still keeping the username with pride.

Great stuff, mate :thumbsup:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
after that chance against huddersdfield i thought that was the end but i am over the moon for him, Thank You Harty

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Great stuff-would not surprise me if it was his most cherished goal-well done Gary.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really chuffed for him, perfect that he should score the 1st goal at the Amex :thumbsup:

Nice touch by Gus to invite him back for this.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Upset that I couldn't even follow the match online due to other circumstances, bless you Harty, true legend :thumbsup:

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton
im afraid he actually did not get the first goal..

fuludg.jpg

but what a long way we have come since this December 08!

Brighton reserves ued to play Combination games some midweek afternoons on the old Polythechnic pitches at Falmer so lots of Albion players have scored in games at Falmer before Gary Hart, although admittedly not on the exact Stadium site but on the pitches which are neare to Falmer High School. I saw Danny Wilsons first game for the club there against Charlton - a very entertaining game I seem to remember(4-3 win ?).

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Well, what a way to go out.

The first piece of silverware to be won in the new Albion age to be lifted by OGH.

Originally chose my NSC username because of the effort that Harty always put into the games - Harty's shirt was always drenched in sweat with the workrate that he unfailingly gave game-in, game-out.

His time's up now, but he'll rightly go down in the pantheon of Albion legends. Sure, he wasn't the prettiest or most stylish of players that the Albion have ever had, but he was always one of the most honest for putting a shift in over the years..."through the bad times and the good".

Thanks for the memories, Gary - you were always fit to wear the shirt.

Still keeping the username with pride.

Beautiful.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Very fitting indeed, I had hoped it would be OGH. He will always be a treasure to us. Should definitely take the place of Leon Knight on the legends wall.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Will never forget THAT performance at Bristol Rovers a couple of seasons back.
God knows where we would be now if it weren't for his performances in the great escape.
Without doubt, one of the most loyal, dedicated and passionate players ever to wear the stripes

OGH:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here