Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
A little known fact that in all the years and appearances made by Gary Hart in an Albion shirt he never scored more than one goal in a competitive game. Considering he was a striker and netted over fifty times quite a surprising stat I think. Would be great if he notched two today.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A little known fact that in all the years and appearances made by Gary Hart in an Albion shirt he never scored more than one goal in a competitive game. Considering he was a striker and netted over fifty times quite a surprising stat I think. Would be great if he notched two today.
I'm sure I remember him getting two at Shrewsbury.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Such a great result. Now his name really will live on as the man who took us through the wilderness years. Who's going ti score the first goal for tge first team. I would love it to be Kaz...

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
And I'm sure it was OGH that scored our first goal at Withdean in the friendly with Notts Forest.

The man is a history-maker. Well done, Gary Hart!!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Well, what a way to go out.

The first piece of silverware to be won in the new Albion age to be lifted by OGH.

Originally chose my NSC username because of the effort that Harty always put into the games - Harty's shirt was always drenched in sweat with the workrate that he unfailingly gave game-in, game-out.

His time's up now, but he'll rightly go down in the pantheon of Albion legends. Sure, he wasn't the prettiest or most stylish of players that the Albion have ever had, but he was always one of the most honest for putting a shift in over the years..."through the bad times and the good".

Thanks for the memories, Gary - you were always fit to wear the shirt.

Still keeping the username with pride.

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008

never scored an fa cup goal either!

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
im afraid he actually did not get the first goal..

fuludg.jpg

but what a long way we have come since this December 08!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
The word legend is thrown around freely these days & its devalued the meaning of it really.
But Gary Hart is in every sense of the word a LEGEND.
I hope he gets the opportunity of a couple more years football somewhere, Any club that did wouldn't regret it. All the best to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here