Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
I'm at the pie shop too I was really worried last weel Vs Swindon when we were so desperate to bring on Hart but in that appearance and since he has been QUALITY. Agree best player out there today his energy and some of his touches were beautiful.

Oh Gary Hart
Gary Gary Gary Hart...

Sep 25, 2008
Do you know why he was MoM because he cares and he is Albion.....too many loan signings that dont give a shit!! Oh Gary Hart Gary Gary Gary Hart

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Glad to see a few owning up to going in to the pie shop - fair play to you. Saw a right couple of twats like that today who sit in C block. I distinctly remember them loudly slagging off Harty when he played earlier in the season - making it looudly known that he should have been shown the door some time ago - and yet today they sing his name like he's always been their hero. f***ing hypocrites

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
A couple of 14 year old sitting behind me. One to the other, 'I think Gary Hart's doing really well up front because normally he plays at right back'.:lolol::lolol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I did not see him play today or have not seen him play since the earlier section of the season, but I shall trust my fellow fans and order a large slice of humble pie. Nice to hear that we have the old Gary Hart back.

My 'boycott' shall end at the Stockport game, whether we can stay up or not.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Not only was he outstanding on the ball - neat flicks, turns, movement, effort etc, but when we went through a bad period early in the second half it was him who was shouting at the midfield and defence to link up with the front men and get the shape back - wonderful

Southseagull

Apr 19, 2009
Good to see a Brighton player playing who cares about the club rather than all the loan signings we have had in the past.

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
Yes..more slices of pie being eaten in this household as well.
Whilst revelling in Harty's impressive performance yesterday, it dawned on me that here was a man who...
1) Has been given a new lease of life and is actually playing for his future at the club he clearly loves.
2) Cares about whether this club survives or not.
3) Has experience at a higher level than this and boy, does it show, amongst some who are not up to that level.
4) Has clearly lifted players around him with that ' boyish enthusiasm ' and never say die attitude.
Well done Harty for proving most of us wrong and long may it continue !

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Incredible performance really - I for one had ruled out the possiblity of him being effective as a striker any more, preferring him in midfield.

Fantastic workrate, skill, control, passing, holding up of the ball - brilliant to see.

Good to see also the Oldham player help him stretch out his cramp.

:clap:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Leeds have now thieved that and started singing it about Fabian Delph :angry::angry::angry::angry:
Delph doesn't rhyme with tart so it doesn't really work then does it?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I would have thought he would be on here today. Are you reading this Mr Hart? Well done on a terrific performance yesterday.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

He's certainly proved why he got a new deal, and it's a real shame he's been injured for so long.

All we need now is Mayo to come in and prove to us why he's still here!

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
What a true Albion legend! He typifies the club spirit that has been missing this season? Has n`t been on the losing team too many times in the blue + white stripes,his attitude creates a real influence on the other team members.
We must find a role at the club for Harty when his playing days are finished,what an example for youngsters with his battling ,professional,never say die mentality. Probably the clubs best signing in the last 20 years.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Amazing that he's looked so good since he's been back. Fair play to the bloke, I was one of the many who couldn't believe he'd been given a new contract. Bearing in mind I don't think he's been the same player since breaking his leg all those years ago- yes, that long- it's mad that he's performing to the standard he is now. Now if he could just match up the approach play with some shooting skills...not too much to ask, is it Gary? ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here