Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart Scores Again

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
That's five goals in three reserve teams games now for OGH.

And even Jonny Dixon scored as well, although he went off injured again.

Times are desperate, so lets have OGH on the bench on Saturday instead of that useless "Barndoor Davies".

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Wouldn't want him in the team as a striker unless we were really desperate to be honest.

However, our midfielders are SHIT at crossing. I would have him on the bench as an option on the right as I still think he could supply Glenn/Owusu. He's probably the best fit crosser at the club, which I suppose is slightly concerning really....

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I cant see any harm in having him n the bench and giving him 15 mins at the end to run and hastle the tired defenders!

And he obviously knows where the goal is

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
For those who are interested, this is the reserve team that was put out this evening:

Kuipers

Cook
Hinshelwood
Mayo
Livermore

Brinkhurst
Royce
Fraser (Brencher)
Louis

Hart
Dixon (Upton)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Kuipers:yahoo:

Whether or not he features on Saturday though is debateable, as some on here say that a clause in Andersen's loan deal states that he has to play. If that is the case, the positive thing is that his loan deal ends after the Tranmere game.

EDIT - loan finishes on April 5th, day after the Milton Keynes game

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Whether or not he features on Saturday though is debateable, as some on here say that a clause in Andersen's loan deal states that he has to play. If that is the case, the positive thing is that his loan deal ends after the Tranmere game.

EDIT - loan finishes on April 5th, day after the Milton Keynes game

What a shit contract clause. Reminds me of a certain Mr. Virgo:jester:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
What a shit contract clause. Reminds me of a certain Mr. Virgo:jester:

At least he'll be playing at centre-back for what should be two games. Whether or not he is still shit in those games is questionable though

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Dick Knight and Russell Slade both at the game last night.
Good to see Michel although he did not have a lot to do.Thought Hinsh looked composed in defence and Gary was a lively presence up front.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
Gary Hart = GOAL MACHINE.

A mere 46 goals more than you have scored Tom. He has played in midfield and right back during his career at the club too.

For someone who was signed for £1,000 and has always given his all, your sneering at OGH is totally unnecessary.

Sorry, can someone at the game confirm this, but from that line-up it looks like Mayo played alongside Hinshelwood at CB, with Livermore LB. Is that right? Absolutely crazy if that's the case. We've seen that Livermore is not a LB; if Borrowdale is not fit then Mayo has to play, simple as.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
A mere 46 goals more than you have scored Tom. He has played in midfield and right back during his career at the club too.

For someone who was signed for £1,000 and has always given his all, your sneering at OGH is totally unnecessary.

That's not how I meant it mate. Chill your beans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here