Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary hart is selling the shirt he wore in the 2004 play off final

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
More likely in case Hartlepool beat them in the semi's. They were level at 1-1 after the first leg, Bristol beat them 2-1 at Ashton Gate in the 2nd leg the day before our 2nd leg, so I'm guessing the club had prepared them before the semi-finals were decided.

Hartlepool would have had to wear their away strip, as we are the much bigger club. It was already sorted, we'd never had worn yellow that day.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
More likely in case Hartlepool beat them in the semi's. They were level at 1-1 after the first leg, Bristol beat them 2-1 at Ashton Gate in the 2nd leg the day before our 2nd leg, so I'm guessing the club had prepared them before the semi-finals were decided.

Fair point, guess semi's and final are fairly close

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Hart is selling the shirt he wore in the 2004 play off final on ebay has been signed by all the team.how much do you think it will go for?

Have you got a link? There's over 3000 bha shirts on there

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Wasn't me, forgot to put in my bid, meant to do it through a sniping app, but in all the excitement of the jubilee celebrations and mending the leaking roof I clean forgot :-(

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I got a shirt signed by 8/9 players of the champions side under Peter Taylor. Wonder if that's worth anything?..Zamora is not on it, but Oatway, Cullip, Carpenter, Rodgers, Watson and a few others are.

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
The shirt he was selling was a yellow one? I have his final one in my conservatory!!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338805490.837257.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here