Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gary hart has played his last game 4 albion

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
skintmanblues said:
i think gary hart has played his last game for albion i fear if he doesnt make the bench tommorow

He is on the bench today!

bhafc

Feb 12, 2007
50 miles from brighton
always a sad day when a player who always gives over 100% departs from the club.
hope he is still with us next season, deserves a testimonial.
on the bench today.
OGH OGH :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
BensGrandad said:
He has come on as a sub so if what people are saying that he is 1 match short of an automatic new contract this would be the game that seals it for him.

Tought was two more?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
and I don't remember many of you fickle ****s calling for him to be in the team when we've won games without him.

Were not asking to see him play because we arn't winning.. and calling us fickle ****s is completly out of order. Just speculating on whether he'll be offered a new contract! Christ. Read the thread next time..

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
When you're winning then players out of the team can do little but await their chance. However, we are not winning and, more importantly, the effort and drive seems to have gone.

That is why we want to see him back.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Bromley shrimp said:
Team is crying out for experience not to mention OGH's committment to the cause. Can't believe he is one of our least worst options eg Mayo wtf?

comes down to positions - hart has a lot of better options ahead of him in his positions, such as el abd, rehmann, cox, savage, robinson - whereas mayos only real competition comes from rents, who for some unbeknown reason wilkins wont play

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Scotty Mac said:
comes down to positions - hart has a lot of better options ahead of him in his positions, such as el abd, rehmann, cox, savage, robinson - whereas mayos only real competition comes from rents, who for some unbeknown reason wilkins wont play

Check who played today;)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
Check who played today;)

rehman right back
fraser right mid
savage and robinson up-front
???

Biskuit von Kekse said:
Were not asking to see him play because we arn't winning.. and calling us fickle ****s is completly out of order. Just speculating on whether he'll be offered a new contract! Christ. Read the thread next time..

Pipe down GIBLET. That's exactly what people are saying. We're not playing well, Hart should be playing. Read the other multiple threads on the subject next time.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
With relegation off the agenda, and promotion mathematically impossible, if I was the manager, cynical bastard that I am, and I didn't rate him, Hart'd play all the remaining games, all 90 minutes, lest the more valuable asset at wherever I've stuck him gets injured.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
I heard it on good authority over the weekend that Gary Hart will sign for Dagenham & Redbridge in the summer on a free.

If this is the case good luck Gary - hope to see you back at the club in some capacity when your career finishes.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Yes, and Rents played, for some unknown reason as Wilkins won't play him. :jester:

maybe to do with the fact that mayo was injured:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here