Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Hart for Player of the Season

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
He has been fantastic for us this season.

Right back (even left back for part of a game)
Right midfield
Striker

... always gives 100% and has never let us down. The team plays better when he's involved and his presence on the pitch lifts our performance. Notice how desperate he was to get back on the pitch yesterday?

Gary epitomises the kind of player all clubs want: committed, professional, flexible, talented.

He's due a Player of the Season award. Let this be his season.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
He's been alright. McShane and El-Abd have been better.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
sir danny cullip said:
He has been good this season, unfortunately for him McShane has been even better.

seconded - our player of the season wont even be ours!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Adam El-Abd has improved a lot, but he's probably only played about half the games and has not been anywhere near as consistent as McShane or Hart.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Hart has been consistent but he has not been our best player by any stretch of the imagination.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Hart makes mistakes as does el abd but they are always ignored - if Harding made the same mistakes last year he would have been roasted.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
Hart makes mistakes as does el abd but they are always ignored - if Harding made the same mistakes last year he would have been roasted.

Good point. He gives 100% which is great, but he is largely anonymous.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Kinky Gerbils said:

And that because he refused to sign a new contract despite saying he would and generally f***ed us about. When you can see a player gives their all you forgive. Harding was a weak little runt, who didnt give 100%.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Hart has been consistently in similar fashion to Reid last season, and is therefore worth a shout.

However, McShane has been Immense all season, and deserves the award in my opinion

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
McShane for me.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I reckon McShane will win it, andI wouldn't have any problem with that. A few weeks ago, I would have been pushed to choose between him and Seb, but Macca's performances have been very consistent, and consistently high.

Harty may well come up on the rails for a big shout, and again it wouldn't be undeserved, but Macca shades it for me.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Mcshane has shown astounding Albion fighting spirit, week in, week out, and if the club could somehow break the bank and keep him at the end of the season, it would be one of the best investments they could ever make. Only one possible winner of the Player Of The Season this time around IMHO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here