Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gary hart deserves to be in squad

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
The more players that want to play for the team instead of poncing about like they did tuesday is a good thing ,so harty should figure somewhere and indeed if fit mayo i somehow think that he cant be as bad as that so called performance of livermore in particular .....

If Mayo was playing at wallsall i bet they wouldn't of scored their first 2 goals

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
If Mayo was playing at wallsall i bet they wouldn't of scored their first 2 goals

That is a very good point. we have a recognised Left back (presume he's now fit?) and yet play a midfielder there.

Has Kerry ever been as culpably to blame for two goals in his entire career?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
If Hart makes the squad we might as well get relegated now.

Effort in abundance but not enough quality.

There was a reason he was released in the summer...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
If Hart makes the squad we might as well get relegated now.

Effort in abundance but not enough quality.

There was a reason he was released in the summer...

spot on

scoring three goals in two reserve team games doesnt mean anything. you only have to look at joe gattings record in the stiffs to realise that

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Really the only people with any idea are those who were at the reserve games. We don't have a clue how he played. If Slade puts him in it won't be on sentiment (as his contract was, and his few appearances this season were).

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
oh right then, desperate times... do you think we can get David Lee back for a game and I understand Chris Ramsey is playing somewhere and heart?... well what about Stuart Tuck he had oodles of heart!! and oodles of waistline!

For god's sake , if you want to throw the baby out with the bathwater then bring back Mayo and Hart... they have both been patently not the players we need for two seasons..... its not desperation if we bring them back its blindly believing in flying pigs!!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
That is a very good point. we have a recognised Left back (presume he's now fit?) and yet play a midfielder there.

Has Kerry ever been as culpably to blame for two goals in his entire career?

good one... not two.... rather a lot more..... a little thing called lack of pace.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
oh right then, desperate times... do you think we can get David Lee back for a game and I understand Chris Ramsey is playing somewhere and heart?... well what about Stuart Tuck he had oodles of heart!! and oodles of waistline!

For god's sake , if you want to throw the baby out with the bathwater then bring back Mayo and Hart... they have both been patently not the players we need for two seasons..... its not desperation if we bring them back its blindly believing in flying pigs!!!

Quite. Tho that Danny Cullip could do a job. Or at least cuff a few heads :lol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

Like when they played perfectly well in a draw against promoted Nottingham Forest last season :drink:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I don't think any of them are still contracted as Brighton players. :)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
f*** me, this goes to show most fans haven't got a clue about football, no real idea of the standard that is needed and are just plain thick.

SpidersLegs

Feb 2, 2007
Here & there
Saw him today munching his way through a bacon sarnie & a rock cake washed down with a cup of tea from the burger van at Kingston roundabout. Still looked in good shape. Maybe he would be worth a shot on the bench. Can't be any worse than some of the rest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here