Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gary hart deserves to be in squad

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
alot of people on here will slag me off but i think gary hart deserves to be in the squad for saturday he is now fit ,has scored 3 times for the reserves . he gives 110 percent every game he has played over the last ten years at least he gives a shit unlike jarret and some other loan players i would have him on the bench instead of davies kerry mayo would also be there he is albion thru and thru.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It wouldn't hurt to put him on the bench.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Was thinking the same myself earlier, He's got the attitude and fighting spirit we need it's whether he's got the legs any more?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Was thinking the same myself earlier, He's got the attitude and fighting spirit we need it's whether he's got the legs any more?

As said above, can't be any worse than players like Jarrett coasting through games and clearly not giving a toss.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Fozzy hinted in the Argus article that RS may make changes to the squad for Saturday. OGH should be on the bench as he is a utility player.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think we could do a lot worse than have him on the bench.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Certainly put a real shift in for the reserves last night. Worked his socks off... and thoroughly deserved his two goals.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I echo most of the thoughts on here - you know you'll get 100% commitment with Harty and we desperately need that at the moment. He could teach one or two (f*** it, most of them) of the preferred first XI a LOT about attitude and desire.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Desperate times call for desperate measures and f*** me is this a desperate measure. Having said that, may be required at this stage. Dont see where he could get on the pitch without there a being a noticable step down in quality but hopefully getting a few on the pitch like OGH who genuinely cares about this club may be needed now. All the 'flair', supposedly 'better than this' players we've had this season have failed, something needs to be changed. Get him on the bench at least I say.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
A place on the bench wouldn't hurt I suppose. But people should remember that he has been nowhere near the first team squad since the very early stages of the season. It's going to be hard work for him, I mean how many times has he played first team football in the last 2 seasons? Not many at all! I'm not questioning his heart and passion for the team, and yes we do need players like that. But is he really up to this standard anymore?

It's a heart and head situation.

The more players that want to play for the team instead of poncing about like they did tuesday is a good thing ,so harty should figure somewhere and indeed if fit mayo i somehow think that he cant be as bad as that so called performance of livermore in particular .....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here