Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Dicker

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
For me the most pleasing thing about this signing is his age.

Iv'e been wanting us for along time to sign some promising younger players who still have alot of good football left in them rather than sign journeymen who wont ever improve much.

Dicker's upside is quite large considering his best football is still ahead of him.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I will wait till the ink is drying on the paper. Who knows who might come in for him at the last minute. But fingers crossed...

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
For me the most pleasing thing about this signing is his age.

Iv'e been wanting us for along time to sign some promising younger players who still have alot of good football left in them rather than sign journeymen who wont ever improve much.

Dicker's upside is quite large considering his best football is still ahead of him.

He hasn't signed yet. And as I said on the other thread, why would the administrators not sell him. It's their job to get the best deal for the creditors, not the potential new owners of the club unless their deal is subject to Dicker staying! If that's the case, are they going to sell him once the purchase is made and if so, will it be at an inflated price!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here