Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gary Dicker

seagullpie

Feb 21, 2009
is to sign as soon as the administrators have sold Stockport County to the consortium.

Been confirmed by Mr Dicker himself. He's looking forward to coming back...who wouldn't!!!

What a surprise, RS comes back from holiday and two days later we have news of two signings and more in the pipeline. Oh ye of little faith

seagullpie

Feb 21, 2009
On the Teamtalk website

Hatters star set to join Brighton

Stockport County midfielder Gary Dicker is set to join Brighton & Hove Albion once the buy-out of the Hatters is completed.

The Irish midfielder should seal his move away from the cash-strapped Hatters next week, provided Jim Melrose's takeover of the club goes through.

"My agent is just waiting for the consortium to take over at Stockport because the administrators don't want to sell anyone or let anyone go until it has all been processed," Dicker told The Argus.

"I just have to wait for that to go through and then I can sign. Hopefully it will be done early next week and then I will be able to get the go-ahead and get moving."

The 22-year-old spent the latter part of the season on loan at Albion and played an important role in their League One survival.

"I like Brighton and I enjoyed it there last season. I am looking forward to coming back," he added.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
On the Teamtalk website

Hatters star set to join Brighton

Stockport County midfielder Gary Dicker is set to join Brighton & Hove Albion once the buy-out of the Hatters is completed.

The Irish midfielder should seal his move away from the cash-strapped Hatters next week, provided Jim Melrose's takeover of the club goes through.

"My agent is just waiting for the consortium to take over at Stockport because the administrators don't want to sell anyone or let anyone go until it has all been processed," Dicker told The Argus.

"I just have to wait for that to go through and then I can sign. Hopefully it will be done early next week and then I will be able to get the go-ahead and get moving."

The 22-year-old spent the latter part of the season on loan at Albion and played an important role in their League One survival.

"I like Brighton and I enjoyed it there last season. I am looking forward to coming back," he added.

Also in The Argus

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Also on the transfer talk on sky sports :)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Didn't we do this earlier today after if it was in the argus

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here