Here and There
n628481312_242288_1796.jpg

BANG!

:albion2:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
My all time favourite Albion player, wish he still had a role at the club

Careful what you wish for ...... Knight could let Slade walk in favour of a "Dream Appointment" as he brings back Albion legend, Garry Nelson to fill the managerial seat.

:lol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Are there plans to have a club museum and wall of fame at Falmer...if so Nelson is surely deserving of a mention.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...and that remains, in my very humble opinion, one of the greatest photos I have ever seen taken from a football match...the striker, his work done, the ball flying majestically towards the goal...defence and goalkeeper unable to arrest its path...referee and attacking player watching in anticipation and a grandstand packed to the rafters ready to explode in celebration...magnificent!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Nelson and Bremner, a proper forward parnership.

Legend:bowdown:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Plus, THAT goal at Brentford. Along with any footage of the grassy knoll on 22/11/63, its lack of any surviving video remains the greatest gap in recording history.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I used to love being stood in the middle of the North Stand, awaiting a goal from our very own Gazza, then surge forward :laugh:

He was indeed quality and if we have a BHA museum at Falmer, he should be in it!

:clap2::bowdown::clap2:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Russell Slade - :bowdown:

Garry Nelsen - Stay in the North Stand pal. ???

I'm sure you're just trying to say that Russel Slade is a great manager and that he should continue to bw our manager, but that post-including the wrong spelling of a legend's name- seems like you're being rude to the very, very great Garry Nelson. I URGE you to edit your post and rephrase it...

GARRY NELSON:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm sure you're just trying to say that Russel Slade is a great manager and that he should continue to bw our manager, but that post-including the wrong spelling of a legend's name- seems like you're being rude to the very, very great Garry Nelson. I URGE you to edit your post and rephrase it...

GARRY NELSON:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I apologise and stand corrected. :blush:

GARRY NELSON :bowdown:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What's he doing with himself these days?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here