Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gareth Southgate

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I see Gareth Southgate has left his job with the FA and does not wish to be considered for the role of Technical Director. Could he be coming home to manage his home town club?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
You learn something new and utterly pointless every day. Southgate would need a job like Crawley to get back into football management after what he did to Middlesbrough.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
I personally think there are worse managers out there than him. Schteve McClaren for one. Also I don't get why people think that Nigel Pearson and Steve Cotterill are good managers

I think IMHO his wages would be a stumbling block for creepy if they wanted him. I can see them going for someone like Cotterill or Billy Davies perhaps..

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I personally think there are worse managers out there than him. Schteve McClaren for one. Also I don't get why people think that Nigel Pearson and Steve Cotterill are good managers

I think IMHO his wages would be a stumbling block for creepy if they wanted him. I can see them going for someone like Cotterill or Billy Davies perhaps..

Steve McClaren is indeed crap, I mean, look at the way he got to a UEFA cup final, won the league cup and the dutch first division with an unfancied team. His only major flaw was taking the England job before he was really ready.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Crawley could do alot worse than Sean Dyche if he could be tempted, Got a broke Watford to 11th last year.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Gareth Southgate (born 3 September 1970. in Crawley, West Sussex)

I, for one, did not know this.

I did - I think he might have been in the year below me at infants and junior school, although I don't remember it from actual memory, just thought I read somewhere we went to the same school.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Steve McClaren is indeed crap, I mean, look at the way he got to a UEFA cup final, won the league cup and the dutch first division with an unfancied team. His only major flaw was taking the England job before he was really ready.

Yeah but other than that WHAT else has he ever done for us?? :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here