Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Gareth Southgate: 90 minutes to save his job?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
All nice so far - but no team cruises through a tournament like we're doing - there is always one game that takes your nerves to the very ends of the earth - this will be Denmark tomorrow, I can't really say I'm looking forward to it.

Just know Schmeichel will have a blinder on his first game at Wembley since the Cup final, they beat us at Wembley last October, they are on a massive high right now... going to be so hard, penalties just seem nailed on....

... and breathe...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
All nice so far - but no team cruises through a tournament like we're doing - there is always one game that takes your nerves to the very ends of the earth - this will be Denmark tomorrow, I can't really say I'm looking forward to it.

Just know Schmeichel will have a blinder on his first game at Wembley since the Cup final, they beat us at Wembley last October, they are on a massive high right now... going to be so hard, penalties just seem nailed on....

... and breathe...

It's going to be tough.

I would say Germany was pretty bloody nervy, as much as I always felt like we would probably win.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

... and breathe...

Agree. Heart says we get a comfortable 2-0 win tomorrow. But head says it could be a very nervy affair. Our toughest game yet for sure.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Agree. Heart says we get a comfortable 2-0 win tomorrow. But head says it could be a very nervy affair. Our toughest game yet for sure.

Denmark have got massive motivation at the moment, and, to be honest, if we were to be knocked out, I would rather it be them, than Italy.
Obviously my heart wants England to win, both tomorrow and Sunday.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Denmark have got massive motivation at the moment, and, to be honest, if we were to be knocked out, I would rather it be them, than Italy.
Obviously my heart wants England to win, both tomorrow and Sunday.

The fact we’re the home team may swing it our way hopefully [emoji120]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here