Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Garden tiles

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Where a good place to buy them from, i have found some i like on B&Q but they only reseve and collect and the nearest store for me that has them in is Tonbridge wales, i need someone that can deliever really and that is not out of this world expensive, i went to that place in Newhaven, Garden paradise but felt they where expensive compared to B&Q, people have said Ebay for them but im not sure on that.

Any advice on places would be great, want to get garden done ASAP its all dug up and ready to lay.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Do you mean slabs.

slabs_clip_image002.jpg

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Any builders merchant, Wicks (It's OK he hasn't had any money in them for years, they are owned by Travis Perkins.) and even Teco's Direct will deliver them.
There we have another problem, laying them. You will need a giant bag of sharp sand at the very least or a small bag if it's only a few.
If it's a lot, get someone to do it, just cover the hole properly where you've put the Mrs.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Big enough. Get someone in.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Where a good place to buy them from, i have found some i like on B&Q but they only reseve and collect and the nearest store for me that has them in is Tonbridge wales, i need someone that can deliever really and that is not out of this world expensive, i went to that place in Newhaven, Garden paradise but felt they where expensive compared to B&Q, people have said Ebay for them but im not sure on that.

Any advice on places would be great, want to get garden done ASAP its all dug up and ready to lay.

Jewsons, Travis Perkins etc. will have a good range of patio slabs and will deliver along with sharp sand and other materials you might need for the job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here