Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gannon reconsidering!

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Maybe they leeked him saying 'no'. Becuase everything else was so public and he wanted to think about it clearly and not be presured into the desision.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
And so he should! We want Gannon to have as much at his disposal as possible...managers tend to thrive with a good and consistent back-up team.

After today, I'm praying we get him in, but will he have 16 players to choose from if he does?!

:(

Haven't been this depressed about Albion for years!

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
After today he must be mental to re consider.knight must be offering him the earth as know his days are numbered and offering gammon the earth.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Maybe they leeked him saying 'no'. Becuase everything else was so public and he wanted to think about it clearly and not be presured into the desision.

Do you know, I wondered myself whether we announced it, just to get the press off his back for a few days.

chalkmycue

Feb 17, 2009
Two blokes on the Bus home reckon there was a headline on sky at half time saying Gammon was reconsidering?? two oldish guys not likely to be saying it for the sake of it?? who knows??

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Two blokes on the Bus home reckon there was a headline on sky at half time saying Gammon was reconsidering?? two oldish guys not likely to be saying it for the sake of it?? who knows??

How the f*** would they know? I was watching Sky and nothing was on it to that affect. Its SCR spouting shite to try to boost morale amongst fans. A load of f***ing bollax again:annoyed:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

nothing on SSN website about it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here