Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gang of four - who is the worst ?.

Who has done the most damage to BHAFC ?.

• Bill Archer

Votes: 70 85.4%
  • David Belotti

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Cruella De Vecchi

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Norman Barking Baker

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chopper West

Dec 9, 2004
The one whose name is missing........Greg Stanley. Archer never claimed to be a fan, and whether we like it or not he did put money into the club (remember we had the highest wage bill of any club in our division in the 96/97 season). He did not set out to destroy the club, but should never have been put into the position he was in by Stanley. Remember Greg's crocodile tears that he would never see the club go the wall.........before pissing off to become a Chelsea fan.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Chopper West said:
The one whose name is missing........Greg Stanley. Archer never claimed to be a fan, and whether we like it or not he did put money into the club (remember we had the highest wage bill of any club in our division in the 96/97 season). He did not set out to destroy the club, but should never have been put into the position he was in by Stanley. Remember Greg's crocodile tears that he would never see the club go the wall.........before pissing off to become a Chelsea fan.

Are you Archer in disguise?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
O Lads said:
Are you Archer in disguise?

Many points in his post were FACT, although Archer is still a bigger Wanker than any of them.

I always make a point when I am explaining to some dimwit about the whole Falmer situation to include Greg Stanley, Archer and Bellotti in equal contempt.

Stanley got off FAR too lightly IMHO.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No doubt in my mind that Archer is the king of tossers too.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Rougvie said:
Many points in his post were FACT, although Archer is still a bigger Wanker than any of them.

I always make a point when I am explaining to some dimwit about the whole Falmer situation to include Greg Stanley, Archer and Bellotti in equal contempt.

Stanley got off FAR too lightly IMHO.

Yeah agreed and i did only mean it as a joke too

Chopper West

Dec 9, 2004
I am not Archer, but a mate of mine has shagged his daughter......FACT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here