Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gameshows you wish they'd bring back!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
321 without a doubt and I reckon It's a Knockout too (if that counts) especially seeing how Wipeout has been so successful.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
The ADVENTURE game.

gronda gronda. :bowdown:

Definitely this.

Alternatively the wonder that was Gambit with Fred 'Pompey scum' Dinenenenenage.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Kickstart. I think it was called that. Always liked that as a kid. That, and english wrestling and Jim'll fix it.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
banzai.jpg

:clap2:

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Bullseye with Jim Bowen and Tony Green.:clap2:

"Innnnnnnnn One, you'll be up all night if you keep it tight with this kidney dialysis machine."

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
321 without a doubt and I reckon It's a Knockout too (if that counts) especially seeing how Wipeout has been so successful.

Didn't they scrub It's a Knockout after a body was found in a car belonging to someone from the show when they were shooting an episode near Arundel?

Mr Apples

Jack Scrumpy
Aug 9, 2007
In The Orchard
Didn't they scrub It's a Knockout after a body was found in a car belonging to someone from the show when they were shooting an episode near Arundel?

European heat of Jeux Sans Frontieres at Arundel (grounds of Avisford Park Hotel).

From memory, there was a case at the time that had a vague connection to the show, in that a bloke and woman who were both local and had met while working on that particular event (but not part of the regular crew) were having an affair and the woman's husband ended up mysteriously dead. I'm pretty sure that the verdict was not guilty when the lover appeared in court.

But that's not why the BBC pulled out of It's A Knockout/Jeux Sans Frontieres. It was because the BBC felt that the competiton was being taken too seriously and wasn't as much fun.

Has to be Takeshi's Castle, but ONLY if they have Craig Charles commentating again!

I'm sure I read somewhere there are plans to bring back Crystal Maze in some shape or form but have celebs doing it, not too sure though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here