Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game off, surely?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
you might want to revise that rather foolish observation. :lolol::lolol::lolol:
I have no doubt whatsever, the pitch will be playable tomorrow night. The only issure is going to be whether the stadium (ah) is safe. The forcast last night was 5 degrees, and clear. This has changed slightly, but as long as the roads are passable tomorrow, I would expect the game to still be on, providing they've covered the pitch correctly.

There will be an orange ball, and apparently Mayo and Fraser are shoe-ins to play.
Many of the other players are now with the club hairdresser getting colour tinted, shampoo and set.
A riot of ginger, and the match will be on.
Ginger fans though, will be treated the same as ever by the stewards, searched roughly and bullied.

There will be an orange ball, and apparently Mayo and Fraser are shoe-ins to play.
Many of the other players are now with the club hairdresser getting colour tinted, shampoo and set.
A riot of ginger, and the match will be on.
Ginger fans though, will be treated the same as ever by the stewards, searched roughly and bullied.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I will ait until Unc S tells us what will happen.

Will then know that the opposite will ACTUALLY happen.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
And lets be honest, so they should be!!

BUt I suppose the biggest issue is even if we have a thaw down here and the stadium is passed safe, the snow is heading north, will Peterborough be able to get down here to play?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
And lets be honest, so they should be!!

BUt I suppose the biggest issue is even if we have a thaw down here and the stadium is passed safe, the snow is heading north, will Peterborough be able to get down here to play?

The wriggle is getting wrigglier :laugh:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Have you been reading Uncle Speilberg's forecasts? :lolol:

Papa rules OK !
To be fair though, I still maintain the pitch will be perfect tomorrow night if it was covered correctly, just unfortauntely no **** will be able to get there to watch it, as our council forgot to grit the roads!!!

Judging by the latest forcast on the beeb, if we get drizzle or sleet early tomorrow and the temp raise to plus 5 by the morning, I think there be a lot of moaning on here along the line of... "why they call it off so early"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here