Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Sansa writing to Littlefinger to get the Knights of the Value to attack Winterfell.

Best scene was the little lady of Bear Island I thought. The Glover scene was nice because it demonstrated how much the North has already lost and how weak it is, and also reminds us Robb screwed the whole thing up by marrying a camp follower (Jeyne Westerling in the books).

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I don't think that's Arya. She walked with her hands behind her back like she owned the place, and Arya doesn't do that. Perhaps that woman from the theatre helped her out...somehow.

Oh! That's a good shout. That would entirely redeem her in my eyes.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Must surely be a twist with the many faces with the Arya storyline.

It didn't make sense that one episode she's preparing herself for attack and then the next, wandering around drawing attention to herself.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Must surely be a twist with the many faces with the Arya storyline.

It didn't make sense that one episode she's preparing herself for attack and then the next, wandering around drawing attention to herself.

And weirdly the well trained, emotionless Waif upon orders to do it 'humanely' goes against those orders with stabs to the stomach. More to come. Like the scenario that it isn't Ayra at all.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Sansa writing to Littlefinger to get the Knights of the Value to attack Winterfell.

Best scene was the little lady of Bear Island I thought. The Glover scene was nice because it demonstrated how much the North has already lost and how weak it is, and also reminds us Robb screwed the whole thing up by marrying a camp follower (Jeyne Westerling in the books).

I'm hoping she's writing to Greatjon Umber and that he's not really dead but quietly plotting in the background against the Boltons.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
I'm hoping she's writing to Greatjon Umber and that he's not really dead but quietly plotting in the background against the Boltons.

Apparently the Umber who turned Rickon in to Ramsey killed him. I hope it's all part of a massive conspiracy too but I'm not sure the show would go in for that level of plot confusion - unfortunately. Book Umber's are amazing!

A Greatjon + Blackfish vengeance tour would do nicely.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Apparently the Umber who turned Rickon in to Ramsey killed him. I hope it's all part of a massive conspiracy too but I'm not sure the show would go in for that level of plot confusion - unfortunately. Book Umber's are amazing!

A Greatjon + Blackfish vengeance tour would do nicely.

Given people being dead and then turning up alive in the show is common enough having a guy who we never see die then actually be alive isn't much of a stretch.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Just about to watch the latest episode.

Anyone who wants to catch up can get a free 2 week trial on NOWTV entertainment and watch the first 5 seasons.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Excellent episode.

Not sure I believe the guard telling Lannister that the Blackfish had died in combat.

Game of Thrones never shirks a violent or heroic death, so a quick one liner saying he has died ( off camera ) doesn't cut it.

Onto 'The Battle of the Bast@rds' next week.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Awful episode. The Arya storyline all season was an utter mess, so many inconsistencies.

Also, apparently if you get stabbed loads of times in the stomach, just get a BANDAGE. You'll be fine - and actually in quite a good mood, making jokes - within about 4 minutes.

We could show you Dany's dragon laying waste to the Slaver's ships, but we know you'd far rather an excruciatingly cheesy scene of Tyrion trying to make the two most boring characters ever tell jokes.

Yet another big build up and anti climax, this time the Mountain/Faith militant stand off. AND the Lannister/Frey vs Blackish stand off. This series has constantly set up intriguing conflicts only to then deflate them disappointed, every time.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Awful episode. The Arya storyline all season was an utter mess, so many inconsistencies.

Also, apparently if you get stabbed loads of times in the stomach, just get a BANDAGE. You'll be fine - and actually in quite a good mood, making jokes - within about 4 minutes.

We could show you Dany's dragon laying waste to the Slaver's ships, but we know you'd far rather an excruciatingly cheesy scene of Tyrion trying to make the two most boring characters ever tell jokes.

Yet another big build up and anti climax, this time the Mountain/Faith militant stand off. AND the Lannister/Frey vs Blackish stand off. This series has constantly set up intriguing conflicts only to then deflate them disappointed, every time.

I can't help but be with you on that. The Arya story just feels like it has been drawn out far too long. The troop of actors, her not making the grade, the Waif, it's felt like a 2 episode subplot that has dragged into some part of all 8 episodes this season. "I used to stab and then patch up my nasty boyfriends" wtf!!??

The Faith Militant have looked well organised, sure footed, and tactically astute for 2 seasons now, then suddenly they confront Cersie whom they know will have the Mountain with her, and they look like frigging amateurs all of a sudden. It was slightly ridiculous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here