Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
PalARSE 0 Brighton 1

Brighton 3 Reading 1
Brighton 2 Sunderland 1 (Mark McCammon scored :lol:

Supprised no-one has said.
:bowdown:West Ham 0 Brighton 1:bowdown:

he scored TWICE in that game!!
we beat top of the table with ten men, cause virgo got himself sent off ! :clap2:

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
West Ham 0 Brighton 1

Great day out.
Superb team performance backed up by consant singing from sold out away end. A Sent a strong message to the Bobster and that c$nt Pardew.
Nothing has eclipsed that for me.

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Leyton Orient 0 Albion 2 2000/1 season.

Top of the table six-pointer. I remember Albion riding our luck early on, and Orient could have been three or four up in the first ten minutes. But brilliant goals from Brooker and Zamora gave us a vital three points. Our fans were amazing that day, only bettered by the away support at Selhurst in '05.

Better still, Orient ended up out of the automatic promotion places and lost in the play-offs :thumbsup:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Not the best but I'd like to throw Ipswich 2-2 Brighton into the mix, purely for the creating of the cult hero status for one Anthony Rougier.

La la la Rougier....

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
The 3-1 victory at Withdean over Reading ....'The best team in the division'

I am sure this was 4-1 maybe wrong, Zamora x2, Junior Lewis and Steve Melton, pissing down with rain but a cracking atmosphere, the lob over the tob by Zamora for Melton:shrug:???? to smash home. :angel:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
brighton 2-2 west ham was good, last minuite equaliser, hammond got two i think :lolol: can anyone confirm it :lolol:?

Jack Hackett

Jul 3, 2007
I am sure this was 4-1 maybe wrong, Zamora x2, Junior Lewis and Steve Melton, pissing down with rain but a cracking atmosphere, the lob over the tob by Zamora for Melton:shrug:???? to smash home. :angel:

Was definitely 3-1, seem to remember Forster got the Reading goal. We absolutely bossed them that nightt. The Melton goal was sublime, leaving one Ben Roberts completely stranded off his line.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
most of the first few seasons at Withdean for me , going to throw in some fantastic matches that haven't been covered

Mansfield 6-0
Torquay 6-2
Blackpool 4-0

etc..

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Was definitely 3-1, seem to remember Forster got the Reading goal. We absolutely bossed them that nightt. The Melton goal was sublime, leaving one Ben Roberts completely stranded off his line.

Just watched it again, classic moment, and Zamora's, cuting back and smashing the ball home into the bottom corner....:thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Mansfield 6-0, the day that little Ninja was able to go a game on my own for the first time, and the day I realised we could actually WIN a match!

1-0 against Chesterfield to be Champions is up there, but the first few years at the Withdean were pretty special. 6-2 vs Kidderminster is up there, as is Scott Ramsey banging 2 past Macclesfield in a 5-2 win, classics. And who could forget Brighton 3-4 Rochdale on the WETTEST friday night in history? Amazing.

Brighton 1-2 Swindon, obviously... along with Swindon 0-3 BRIGHTON (Dean Hammond dribbling through half their team before banging the 3rd home!) and of course Leyton Orient 0-2 Brighton (I was at the front and Bobby Zamora running over to the fans caused me getting CRUSHED!), classic memories.

Brighton 3-2 Leicester was pretty special, and obviously leading Man City 2-1 was amazing! And for pure, unquestioned flair, Glenn Murray spanking Millwall last season was pretty special.

:albion2:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
West Ham 0 - 1 brighton
playoff final
playoff semi final
palace 0 - 1 brighton
leeds 3 all wasnt bad, but very disap. as we shud have got all 3 points
port vale 0-1

too many to call...

and the worst, reading 5-0 (Correct?) and palace obv...

can only speak for the games i went to

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here