Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gagging Orders

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Any NSC's ideas who the 'family man' Premiership footballer is whose been knocking Imogen from BB off?

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Ding Dong!

Attachments

• SNN02BB02Y-380_545063a.jpg
    SNN02BB02Y-380_545063a.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,640

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
why does anyone care? i mean, its a bit of novelty value and can see its a story worthy of attention in the Star or Sport, but why do the mainstream tabloids and increasingly the broadsheets, feel this sort of thing is even worthy of print?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
why does anyone care? i mean, its a bit of novelty value and can see its a story worthy of attention in the Star or Sport, but why do the mainstream tabloids and increasingly the broadsheets, feel this sort of thing is even worthy of print?

I think the wives and their families do although most people don't give a toss. It's accepted that a lot of footballers have their brains in their pants (close to their arseholes quite often) and that plenty of women want screw them just to make money from a tabloid story.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They must have a special court just for footballers these days, such is the number of them taking out these injunctions.

I can't say I really care, but it strikes me as somewhat hypocritical that they're only bothered about their "private lives" once they get rumbled by the media, and not when they're busy poking some two bit slapper they picked up in Mahiki.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
She used to have cracking tits, then RUINED it but getting large plastic norks that look just horrid.

Why do girls do that?

els2201

Apr 17, 2011

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Because she has good tits

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I can't say I really care, but it strikes me as somewhat hypocritical that they're only bothered about their "private lives" once they get rumbled by the media, and not when they're busy poking some two bit slapper they picked up in Mahiki.

Very much this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here