Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gabrielle Dumps Lembit

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gabrielle Cheeky has dumped Lembit Opek so Gunter has a chance again. Also Monica Cheeky is single and has not had sex for 2 years.

That is all.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Serves the dirty old geezer right.
Dumped the woman he was engaged to, and has now got a taste of his own medicine:lolol:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
FACT: Lembit Opik holds the top 5 scores on the pinball machine in his local in Newtown.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Gabrielle Cheeky has dumped Lembit Opek so Gunter has a chance again. Also Monica Cheeky is single and has not had sex for 2 years.

That is all.

Poor old Monica, she obviously still has not healed since I last nailed her.:smokin:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I prefer Moncia. Her body is made for sin and it is a shocking waste that it has not been ravaged for 2 years a shocking waste :nono:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nicely timed for both of the twins to make a "celebrity" appearance in the Big Brother house.

Nicely timed for both of the twins to make a "celebrity" appearance in the Big Brother house.

Is one way to get the thing off our tellys...look at australia's verion, pam anderson goes on then it gets pulled.

We can only hope :rolleyes:

chickrun

Sep 13, 2006
surrey
I do not have Sky TV but I am sure I read in the paper last week that there was a 'fly on the wall' series featuring the lives of these Cheeky Girls starting this week . Dare I say this is adding to the publicity of 3 attention seeking .........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here