Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gabby Logan

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Barrel of Fun said:
She makes a lot more sense than some presenters/guest of football shows.

Plus (without wishing to appear sexist) she is delightful to look at. :love:

Green man, you would quite literally sleep with anything wouldn't you?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
CB_-_Home_Page_GOSH.jpg

Big Jim

Big Jim
Feb 19, 2007
She's sorta good looking, but has a strange nose.

To be honest even though I think Gary Lineker was a great England striker I was really p1ssed off with some of his comments against Erikson during the world cup. I think him and Hanson went too far (seems like the FA thought so also).

I've always thought Logan looks pretty good and seems pretty impartial also, so thumbs up.

You lot are a bunch of gay Brighton mincing suvvern softies.

But that's okay, if Gabby Logan is one that you vagina-decliners don't like, then I'll gladly accept the laytees you reject. :wave:

The girl talks football, knows more than a little summat about it, and looks amazing.
I like.

Without Limits

Jan 14, 2007
Lewes Road Area
There's no doubt she's been brought up on football. her dad was a top player and an International, OK so only Welsh.

He's also managed a few clubs too. She also had a brother who would probably have gone on in the game if he han't died tragically young.

She looks good and know's her stuff. That's good enough for me.

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
the way she refused to answer a simple question like who will win the championship f***ed me right off. hanson was quality with his persistance and showed just what an amature gabby really is. garry needs to get his f***ing golf shoes off and come back as the only fit presenter of motd.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Has she had her beak sorted yet?Not a good side profile at all.Still would though....:lolol:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Big Jim said:
She's sorta good looking, but has a strange nose.
That is a very accurate description. Her nose is a bit f***ed up, but she would still have it. As for her presenting MOTD, if you let that simpleton buffoon Adrian Chiles present MOTD2, then that kind of lets everyone else in by default.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
dougdeep said:
f***ing hell Doug.....did you have to? ..I'm eating.:angry:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here