Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gabby Agbonlahor - wipes put one direction star

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
Another one of Simon Cowell's money making guinea pigs and the ones sending the threats being the Sheep. He deserves it, i've had worse challenges. Man Up

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
My take on this was that it wasn't exactly clattering him, but it was a little unnecessary.

And as for the anti 1D people I really don't see what all the hate is for. Good clean living youngsters, reasonable role models, and okay music. It was a charity game, and I am sure the crowd was substantially boosted by One Directioners, which is good for the charity.

Of course the support is great, but it made it unwatchable on TV whilst he was on the pitch - all you could hear was the screaming. Pop Music and football dont mix, but credit for him to playing in the match.

Its the way their fans act which makes them get hated. I also got death threats from them - some of their fans really are sad little (literally) people. They'll give out death threats but scream blue murder if you give abuse back !!

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
On a sub note of player testimonials, has anyone seen (our former loan star) Steve Harper's line-up for his tetimonial.

How the hell he's negotiated this I'll never know.

NEWCASTLE
Tino Asprilla, Peter Beardsley, John Beresford, Lee Bowyer, Olivier Bernard, Nicky Butt, Andy Cole, Nicos Dabizas, Kieron Dyer, Les Ferdinand, Ruel Fox, Keith Gillespie, Paul Kitson, Rob Lee, Liam O’Brien, Darren Peacock, Alessandro Pistone, Scott Sellars, Alan Shearer, Nobby Solano, Pavel Srnicek, Alan Thompson, Steve Watson & coach Steve Stone.

AC MILAN
Sebastiano Rossi, Massimo Taibi, Roberto Mussi, Franco Baresi, Alessandro Costacurta, Paolo Maldini, Ibrahim Ba, Angelo Carbone, Federico Giunti, Christian Lantignotti, Zvonimir Boban, Daniele Massaro, Christian Vieri, Gianluigi Lentini, Andry Shevchenko, Marek Jankulovsky, Pietro Vierchowod, Marco Van Bommel.

:lolol:

thats two dreams right there, noticed theres no brighton players though? haha

edit: i see paul kitson, i guess that counts... just.

1125121051.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here