Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fusion Josh

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
OK. As long as he's good hearted and not riding for a fall....

I enjoyed the Ali J thing, and the novelty and possible interest was why I posted it so....OK. Happy days.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He seems a good lad and is sticking with the club despite his mistake.
But what a mistake it was :facepalm:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Indeed. It seems he may be a bit troubled. I am going to request that a mod pull this thread. I'm sorry I started it. Calling [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION]

So long as people don't bully or libel him there's no need to lock or move anything.

My 13 year old STH, Brighton mad son likes him. I think he's the demographic. Not your average middle aged NSC pie and ale scoffer.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Good piece by Fusion.

I’m a lot more confident with Jahanbakhsh taking shots on goals than most players in the current squad. Hopefully he is back for Villa.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
OK. As long as he's good hearted and not riding for a fall....

I enjoyed the Ali J thing, and the novelty and possible interest was why I posted it so....OK. Happy days.

Thanks, I enjoyed it missed all the fuss earlier :rolleyes: All the way with Ali J, good luck to him and us hope it works out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So long as people don't bully or libel him there's no need to lock or move anything.

My 13 year old STH, Brighton mad son likes him. I think he's the demographic. Not your average middle aged NSC pie and ale scoffer.

Yep. Good. Cheers :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
new medication old chap...??:p:p:lolol:

Not at all. You don't see the best of Ali J on the tellybox as you eye follows the ball. I spent a lot of time watching him before and after he gets the ball, and his speed of though and passing. It's quite something. I pointed it out to the lad who sits next to me (who was not in team Ali J). After a bit he went 'oh yeah....I see what you mean'. I did the same thing with Upson a few years ago. His forte was his anticipation. I watched him instead of play during the pre-season hgame against Valencia and though 'what a player'. Reading between the lines, innit?

Nice new user pic, by the way :wink: :thumbsup:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Not at all. You don't see the best of Ali J on the tellybox as you eye follows the ball. I spent a lot of time watching him before and after he gets the ball, and his speed of though and passing. It's quite something. I pointed it out to the lad who sits next to me (who was not in team Ali J). After a bit he went 'oh yeah....I see what you mean'. I did the same thing with Upson a few years ago. His forte was his anticipation. I watched him instead of play during the pre-season hgame against Valencia and though 'what a player'. Reading between the lines, innit?

Nice new user pic, by the way :wink: :thumbsup:

same bird , new bikini , different angle....:rolleyes:

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
I had the unfortunate experience of being stuck behind him at a Cardiff away game. It was bloody irratating have a camera wilded around in front of you whilst he chatted nonsense into it, if any action happened instead of watching it he would be desperatly getting his phone out and trying to film himself instead of enjoying the game.

I really dont get the constant need for people to vlog stuff with the dream of getting Youtube rich.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here