Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fusion Josh

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was just searching youtube for Barry Butlin's goal for Brighton for the 'best goals' thread and stumbled across this. Haven't watched it yet. A search suggests there is no thread on it (not even from the originator? Surely he's on NSC? ???)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MuCs6z0EyY

Edit, yes, I love Ali J too. Vid presentation a bit manic but quite entertaining :lolol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was just searching youtube for Barry Butlin's goal for Brighton for the 'best goals' thread and stumbled across this. Haven't watched it yet. A search suggests there is no thread on it (not even from the originator? Surely he's on NSC? ???)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MuCs6z0EyY

Edit, yes, I love Ali J too. Vid presentation a bit manic but quite entertaining :lolol:

How much longer does he have left on his ban ?

Think it was at Crawley (friendly) the chant was ‘poor old Fusion, he’s watching at home’ [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
AJ the man to get us out of this rut.

I disagree with 90% of what you post on NSC* but, assuming you're not being sarcastic, I'm #teamJustice on this occasion :lolol: :thumbsup:

*Been waiting months for an opportunity to type that :rolleyes::cheers:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Very serious the lad can hit a ball unlike the powder puff shots we’ve been tortured with the last few games.

:bowdown:

Clever deft swift passes too.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I do like watching his vids, especially the promotion one!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Geez, he doesn't 'alf rabbit on!

Indeed. It seems he may be a bit troubled. I am going to request that a mod pull this thread. I'm sorry I started it. Calling [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION]

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Indeed. It seems he may be a bit troubled. I am going to request that a mod pull this thread. I'm sorry I started it. Calling [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION]

Isn't it just The Albion's equivalent of Arsenal TV, like ,,, err ,,, yer know, blud? Errm ... I mean ... err ...fam, I think. Innit?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I chatted to him one match, he would drive me mad talking away like that in the game...but I like his videos and what's more from our brief chat, I liked him as well. He seems like a good kid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here