Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Fury Vs Wilder 3

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Brilliant fight strategy from Fury. Every ounce of that extra weight was used to demoralise and weaken Wilder. By round six he was done and Fury slowly took him apart. I'm surprised the corner/ref didn't stop it sooner. Epic fight.

The fight was exactly like this..... Fury also beat him in the head games..... My second favourite part of the whole trilogy (apart from the actual fight) was this 30 second YouTube clip where both boxers had to give a message to the other (2 weeks pre fight).

Perfectly encapsulates the difference between the dramatic OTT American and the no nonsense Brit. pissed myself laughing at Tyson! He's a brilliant entertainer.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
The fight was exactly like this..... Fury also beat him in the head games..... My second favourite part of the whole trilogy (apart from the actual fight) was this 30 second YouTube clip where both boxers had to give a message to the other (2 weeks pre fight).

Perfectly encapsulates the difference between the dramatic OTT American and the no nonsense Brit. pissed myself laughing at Tyson! He's a brilliant entertainer.

:lolol::lolol:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Outstanding 😂😂😂

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Wilder is America's last desperate attempt to hold on to the myth that the world heavyweight championship is the property of the good ol' USA. Shame he never signed up to fight Joshua, but took the 'easy' option of fighting a no-mark like Fury rather than risk unifyng ( or losing the last one of) all the heavyweight titles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here