Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Furthest You Have Travelled For A Gig

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
After a chat with the wife I have been reminded of traveling specifically to Stockholm to see Radiohead and Amsterdam and Antwerp specifically to see Kraftwerk.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Do theatre shows count? All over Europe and New York if so.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is an actual 'went there for the gig' rather than happened to be there.

Iceland (ATP). Iggy Pop. Via Norway, so about 1300 miles.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Last night I went to see Ride supported by Mercury Rev in Melbourne.

I say the same line up in Brighton in 1992.

Not really answering the question but hey.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Went to Vienna to see Taylor Swift this weekend. 😕 (all three Vienna shows scheduled for the weekend were cancelled after a terrorist plot to attack one of the shows was uncovered by police)

Had a great time, the city is stunning, and when full of Swifties the atmosphere is delightful too.

Felt sorry for the many kids who’d travelled, We met Americans, some Finnish fans, even a lady who’d traveled from Trinidad. But they all seemed to be making the most of the City, the party atmosphere and the scorchio weather. Impromptu sing-songs all about the place and loads of museums, galleries, bars and restaurants offering free entry and discounts to those with TS tickets.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Went to Vienna to see Taylor Swift this weekend. 😕

Had a great time, the city is stunning, and when full of Swifties the atmosphere is delightful too.

Felt sorry for the many kids who’d travelled, We met Americans, some Finnish fans, even a lady who’d traveled from Trinidad. But they all seemed to be making the most of the City, the party atmosphere and the scorchio weather. Impromptu sing-songs all about the place and loads of museums, galleries, bars and restaurants offering free entry and discounts to those with TS tickets.
I saw and heard the sing-songs on the news, I listened out for you….

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
New York.

Saw Soccer Mommy in Brooklyn.

Wouldn’t say I traveled specifically :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here