Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Further to my chat with Harty on the phone in.....

"Vinegar stroke" is a colloquial term for the final thrust in a sexual act which propels the lucky participant headlong into orgasm. The "stroke" in question may be a penetrative thrust, the caress of a masturbating hand, or (presumably) any of a variety of pleasurable stroking actions.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ahhhh...thankyou for that young man.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Why is it named after the popular "condom"-ent? Is it to do with "balls"-amic vinegar?

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
HampshireSeagulls said:
Right - our newest member is called "medina" - this is a town in Saudi, so using the logic of our two "secret agents" we must be due for an announcement from a middle-eastern gent regarding a take over.

I was told this by a former Sussex FreeAd journo who shares his name with a famous goldfish.

Ssssshhhh!!!!!!

Think you've found them out. Or they could live in Medina Villas/Terrace/Place/House in Hove

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
Why is it named after the popular "condom"-ent? Is it to do with "balls"-amic vinegar?

Think of the face you would pull if swallowing down a glass of vinegar...

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
dave the gaffer said:
what's a vinegar stroke????

From the Viz Profanisaurus

Vinager Strokes. n. Of Males on the job, the final climactic stages of intercourse, or masturbation. "Would you believe it? The phone rang just as I was was getting to the vinegar strokes. I nearly ran in to the car in front " From the similar facial expression of supping vinegar

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
It's quite simple, Dick Tight has seen SENSE thanks to me and despite Saturdays lucky win KNOWS that with the lardy Jocko joke in charge we will get relegated and the potless pillock KNOWS he has to sack Magoo and his cohorts.
And the big SECRET is that Magoo's replacement will be a TRIED and TESTED ENGLISH manager and his name is PETER REID :clap2: :clap2: :bowdown: :bowdown: :clap2: :clap2:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Ernest said:
It's quite simple, Dick Tight has seen SENSE thanks to me and despite Saturdays lucky win KNOWS that with the lardy Jocko joke in charge we will get relegated and the potless pillock KNOWS he has to sack Magoo and his cohorts.
And the big SECRET is that Magoo's replacement will be a TRIED and TESTED ENGLISH manager and his name is PETER REID :clap2: :clap2: :bowdown: :bowdown: :clap2: :clap2:

You just get better and better Ernest

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ernest said:

See ERNEST and his ARS are the first with the REAL NEWS for REAL supporters

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Lokki 7 said:
"Vinegar stroke" is a colloquial term for the final thrust in a sexual act which propels the lucky participant headlong into orgasm. The "stroke" in question may be a penetrative thrust, the caress of a masturbating hand, or (presumably) any of a variety of pleasurable stroking actions.

It's also known as the "Billy Mill Roundabout" and occurs just before the "Jesters Shoes" (the moment just after you jizz when your toes curl up in a similar vein to that of a Jester's curly shoes)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Re: Re: Re: Re: Further to my chat with Harty on the phone in.....

West Hoathly Seagull said:
Where's Withdean and I when you need him? :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

he's on a trip to Russia to look for a businessman who is interested in investing money in a British football club therefore saving his reputation

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
We are all ment to be in this together, FANS UNITED,fighting the same course, If you know somthing worth knowing,then tell us all.

If not,shut up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here