Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Funny Lenny Henry Jokes

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I didn't realise he was a comedian. I though he was an actor.

Not one of Crodo's best threads. Not sure why he bounced it.

Perhaps he's at the last chance saloon (and is worried that when Starmer gets in he will tell him to stop being so silly? ???)

:wink:
Perhaps he's finally run out of "subjects" to start new threads about? 😃🥰😘

Last edited:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Lenny Henry came to eat in a hotel I was working in quite a few years ago.

A waitress came in and told us.

Complete silence from the kitchen, everyone focused on their job in hand.

After about another minute or two of silence, me and another chef simultaneously mutter;

'I f*king hate Lenny Henry'
Was it a Premier Inn? I once did some market research for them and the MD came in to thank us after 2 hours of tedious questions. I asked him if Henry would continue to the face of Premier Inn

"Absolutely, yes, we believe we had excellent reach"

"oh" I said "Not in our house he doesn't"

It was that point he left the room.

Last edited:

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Was it a Premier Inn? I once did some market research and the MD came in to thank us. I asked him if Henry would continue to the face of Premier Inn

It was a Fuller's hotel in Arundel. Around the same time as Lenny , Mike 'paedos are bad' Read, former DJ and Tory mayor wannabe, came and ate. It must have been discount **** week

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Was it a Premier Inn? I once did some market research and the MD came in to thank us. I asked him if Henry would continue to the face of Premier Inn

His Premier Inn adverts took place in Ruislip apparently.
The Beefeater next door has closed down and the PL next door looks like something twinned with Sangat.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
In celebration of Lenny Henrys birthday I thought I would start a thread showcasing some of his best jokes.

:lolol:

So who wants to start the ball rolling??

???

Red Nose Day has never been the same without Lenny, what was once the charity show of the year, an event every household looked forward to, has rapidly gone down hill without Lenny Henry at the helm 😢

Last edited:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
His Premier Inn adverts took place in Ruislip apparently.
The Beefeater next door has closed down and the PL next door looks like something twinned with Sangat.

It's a long time since I was a regular drinker in Ruislip (early 90s). I once got told to leave the Bell where the urban myth was someone got shot but refused to get into the ambulance until he'd finished his pint. I do have happy memories of the orchard. Is that the Beefeater in question? It might not be. Been a long time.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Red Nose Day has never been the same without Lenny, what was once the charity show of the year, an event every household looked forward to, has rapidly gone down hill with Lenny Henry at the helm 😢
Really? Drove my household to the remote button.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It's a long time since I was a regular drinker in Ruislip (early 90s). I once got told to leave the Bell where the urban myth was someone got shot but refused to get into the ambulance until he'd finished his pint. I do have happy memories of the orchard. Is that the Beefeater in question? It might not be. Been a long time.
The Bell is in Ruislip Gardens and used to be run by a female landlord and was known as an English pub if you follow.
Someone did get shot, but not sure about the pint story.

The Orchard was the Beefeater, originally an old RAF haunt, especially for the Polish pilots who flew out of RAF Northolt during WW11.
The Premier Inn is struggling due to ULEZ.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here