Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

funniest away day experience

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No contest. Away to Barnsley many years ago just after the celery craze. Apparently someone had told Krispies that just because we weren't allowed to throw celery any more we could try substitutung a range of market vegetables. Hence he turned up with a large marrow. I'm guessing it wasn't his lunch because, right there on the terrace behind the goal he started waiving said marrow in the air whilst singing 'On Ilkley Moor Bah't 'at' at the top of his voice in a fake Jerkshire accent.

At this point he was spoken to by 2 members of the local constanbulary one of who was earnestly telling him that he couldn't bring a large vegetable in to the ground (which is bollocks as anyone who has seen Warren Aspinall play will attest) while the other was trying very hard not to laugh. Guinness Boy and mate from Worthing had failed to stifle the giggles however and were lucky not to be spoken to themselves as it was all they could do to stand up.

Dandyman

In London village.
Carrot Cruncher said:
Not directly anyway :lolol:

Can't believe my 'minor' indiscression has been viewed by over a 1000 people - does it make me a media whore?:)

Getting done by a ten year old mentalist outside the 'makers certainly gets you there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPVahY63oh0

Dandyman

In London village.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
getting on a train in Ipswich last season and next thing i remember waking up in Southampton where i had to spend the night on a bench before the next train,

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Post of the year.

Blackpool during the petrol crisis? There were about forty of us, mostly northern exiles, and we won, and we sang "up with the petrol, we're going up with the petrol"

I was there we had about 300 that night down the side of the ground. St Leonard and I made it up from Hastings

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here