Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Full credit to El Abd

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Wound up most of their team, directly responsible for I think 4 yellows and the red, and wasn't even booked him self, top work!

:bowdown:

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Yes he along with everyone else had a very good professional game today - Can't wait for the draw tomorrow!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wound up most of their team, directly responsible for I think 4 yellows and the red, and wasn't even booked him self, top work!

:bowdown:

And that dick Lawrence was still arguing the toss with him when they came out in the 2nd half.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Hilarious when Lawrence was complaining to the ref that El Abd was just holding the ball. Adam was like a bull fighter & Kanu was the raging bull who couldn't get near him.
Brilliant, my man of the match, again.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Who needs Forster when you have El-Abd

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
The man was fantastic entertainment as well as one of the hardest bastard defenders in league 1, maybe tano has shared a few tips with him :lolol:

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
A massively improved player. Was imense again today. Southern Counties Radio were asking who has ben our player
of the season so far and beyond the obvious Bennett & Murray I would say it has to be El Abd. What Gus has done to turn his game around is miraculous.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
He is superb now. Confident and bullish with almost a swagger about the way he plays. I'd happily see him skipper the side, too. MOM today by a country mile. How Chris Wood got it was beyond me (not because he was bad, just because El-Abd was better).

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Not so long ago he would have got involved, lost his head and got sent off.

Now he has the maturity to be able to wind others up and Pompey were a shambles because they did not play the game, they just wanted to argue.

I thought it was great when Adam had the ball and they were getting so annoyed. Wouldn't have been surprised if some of their players had sat down and started crying!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Never ever seen a team so wound up by a single player before - half-time came just in time to save them from being reduced to about 8 men. And they didn't trust Kanu to come out for the second half at all :lolol:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
İbrahim Tatlıses;3897486 said:
Didn't Adam El Abd used to be sluggish, error prone and pure comedy on the ball?

What the f*ck has happened?! The bloke is total class now!

Gus happened.

Player of the season for me.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
From G block I appeared to be the only one around me who saw the swinging arm, that's from a distance away did anyone closer see it and was it a full bodied blow?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here