Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fulham vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
If anyone has any idea of how to claim back 90 minutes of life, drop me a message.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What this game tells you is there is very little else the manager can do. We’ve been set up this half to score goals, we’ve had most of the ball, created some great chances - but so many little errors completely down to individual quality.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I guess the apologists will see this a point gained but yet another game where we don’t score, we don’t win and make no ground on the fellow dross around us! If we don’t win against Sheffield United, than the Potter has to go but I fear TB will allow him to take us down!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
We have looked more resilient tonight than we have for a long time.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
He doesn’t hold the ball up and doesn’t run in behind, I just don’t know what he offers, he seems to offer more when he goes out wide which I’d assume is why most of his career he ended up out wide.

He's one of too many duds. Brighton buy cheap buy twice and Hove Albion

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon
As much as we really should have won this with the chances we've had and it's gutting that we probably won't, tbh I'm not sure there was any point where I or many others genuinely believed we'd win. Such is the atmosphere around the club at the minute

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I guess the apologists will see this a point gained but yet another game where we don’t score, we don’t win and make no ground on the fellow dross around us! If we don’t win against Sheffield United, than the Potter has to go but I fear TB will allow him to take us down!

Omg it’s a disaster!!

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Lol 3 mins to make the magic happen , Christ we could have another 90 mins and wouldn’t score , the whole team are going to a brothel after the match and still wont score

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here