Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham at Withdean

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I will have a mosey along down at a Tenner!!!!

I agree Mr Countrygull wholeheartedly with your sentiments

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Deano's Right Foot said:
Tickets will be priced as follows:

North Stand (Centre)
Adult: £12.00
Junior: £8.00

North Stand (Wings)
Adult: £12.00
Junior: £8.00

South Stand (Centre)
Adult: £10.00
Junior: £5.00

South Stand (Wings)/South East Stand/East Stand
Junior: £5.00

North East Stand (Family)
Family 1+1 (U16): £14.00
Family 1+1 (U10): £11.00

Additional Member of Family
(U16): £5.00
(U10): £1.00

I think these should be the prices for next seasons league games myself !!!!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Deano's Right Foot said:
Tickets for the Fulham match will initially be on sale to season ticket holders only, who have until Wednesday 6th June to secure their normal seat for the game. Tickets will then go on general sale after this point.

I presume this will refer to season tiket holders who have already renewed for next season, rather than those who were season ticket holders last season?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I'm hoping Clint Dempsey will play.

Be intressting to see what side we put out as are suppose to be playing Braintree the next day, Probabily play the reserves against them on the saturday!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The Wookiee said:
Fulham reserves ???

Doesn't say that on the official website, where did you get that info from? I would have thought that Fulham need the pre-season stuff as much as we do, why would they only put out their reserves?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Superphil said:
Doesn't say that on the official website, where did you get that info from? I would have thought that Fulham need the pre-season stuff as much as we do, why would they only put out their reserves?

I dont have any info hence the ??? . i was merely raising the query :drink:

Typical isn't. For weeks people have been complaining about the quality of opposition we are due to play and now we have TWO Premiership teams lined up at home in the space of a few days and the gloom mongers are out whining on about tickets and the likely team they will put out.

FFS for a tenner a seat it HAS to be a good thing we are playing high calibre opposition for both the fans and the team :drink: :drink: :drink:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
NS Herald said:
Typical isn't. For weeks people have been complaining about the quality of opposition we are due to play and now we have TWO Premiership teams lined up at home in the space of a few days and the gloom mongers are out whining on about tickets and the likely team they will put out.

FFS for a tenner a seat it HAS to be a good thing we are playing high calibre opposition for both the fans and the team :drink: :drink: :drink:

Yeah, but its only Fulham and Reading, and that's simply not good enough. Why not Manchester United, Real Madrid, England or a World XI team... :)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
countrygull said:
Not putting a damper on it - but I remember the time when all Fulham was good for was a good old piss up on New Years Day and three points! Now we celebrate their arrival. Ho hum, how the cookie crumbles I guess....

Hmm...when was the last time we took three points off Fulham?

I hope to get an evening pass for that game, it's the day before our holiday.

The Fulham FC website version of the story:-

Pre-Season Friendly

As part of their preparations for the forthcoming Premiership campaign, the First Team will be playing a pre-season friendly against Brighton and Hove Albion on Friday, July 20th at the Withdean Stadium. Kick Off 8pm.

Ticket prices for this match are as follows:

Adult £10
Under 16s £5
Under 10s £1

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I would like to raise the query that Mohammaed Al Fayed might be playing in goal, and they will use Lawrie Mcmenamy in midfield with Papa Doop Beloop as their mascot. Furthermore, Brighton might have Bobby Zamora back on loan by then and the Fulham fans will all agree to pay £50 each to help the Albion raise much needed funds.

Well, that's my positive slant on it.

Superphil said:
I would like to raise the query that Mohammaed Al Fayed might be playing in goal, and they will use Lawrie Mcmenamy in midfield with Papa Doop Beloop as their mascot. Furthermore, Brighton might have Bobby Zamora back on loan by then and the Fulham fans will all agree to pay £50 each to help the Albion raise much needed funds.

Well, that's my positive slant on it.
And to celebrate our struggle for a new stadium and fond memories of the time we played Fulham as a routine fixture in the fourth division, there will be a pre-match commemorative march on FA headquarters, demanding immediate action to SACK THE BOARD.

Lord Bracknell said:
And to celebrate our struggle for a new stadium and fond memories of the time we played Fulham as a routine fixture in the fourth division, there will be a pre-match commemorative march on FA headquarters, demanding immediate action to SACK THE BOARD.

DICKS OUT!

(anyone remember that one!)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
blimey thats TWO Prem teams for a pre-season......still only the Worthing date for me :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here