Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fuel Prices,what are you paying ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
112 in south london/surrey borders

remember how truckers tried to protest when it went through £1 two year ago? now we just accept around 110 as normal.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I regularly travel to Surrey / South London and always wonder why petrol is so much cheaper? Round here you're lucky to get Diesel for less than 115....! unleaded usually 113/114

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
I regularly travel to Surrey / South London and always wonder why petrol is so much cheaper? Round here you're lucky to get Diesel for less than 115....! unleaded usually 113/114

pricing is a bit of a mystery. down Eastbourne is usally 4-5p cheaper than my local prices. and BP garages are nearly always a penny more than other nearby garages.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Diesel £1.12.99 up here, gone up 6p since just before new year. Thats an Esso garage, dunno about supermarket garage prices as don't pass any on the way to work.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know a guy,cough,who went on ebay and bought fuel dye,and uses the red stuff in his motor,i would not encourage such a thing though,as its law breaking.

Why buy dye when you can buy red diesel, diesel that is virtually tax free and had dye added, at half the price of normal but it leaves all the engine parts coloured so I am told.

Or are you suggesting he buys a dye that dyes it back to its original colour

UaeGull

Dec 21, 2007
The equivalent of about a pound a gallon here in the UAE. But there again, I don't get to see so much of the Albion these days.... will probably be allowed back in the country for Leeds (a) though!

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
boston lincolnshire its £109.9 at shell asda and esso but for some strange reason tesco is £111.9 these are diesel prices take 2p of for petrol

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Turns red Back into a blue/green.

i find that highly dubious unless its some chemical reaction that removes the red dye. which i also find unlikely too (otherwise they wouldnt use it).

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No idea, I just fill her up.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Worcester garages this morning were 110.9 to 112.9 for unleaded but I filled up at Asda in Walsall on the way home last night and it was 107.9

Biggest shock is fuel prices in France and Netherlands around 138-142 euros which with a weak pound is not good value

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here