Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fuel price rise.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
(Er, I should point out that the price of the Cornish petrol was 89.9p a litre, not 89.9p a tank.)

:angry: :angry: :angry:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Went to my brothers in Feltham last week and called in at Tesco Sunbury. A white Volswagen van in very good condition looked quite new was parked displaying foreign number plates and PL sticker so I assumed that it was Polish and there were 3 people filling the fuel tank with 3 ltr Tesco Cooking Oils. They had 3 trolleys one to put the empties into and 2 that had numerous botlles of oil in. I estimated about 30 bottles ie. 90 litres.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
BensGrandad said:
Went to my brothers in Feltham last week and called in at Tesco Sunbury. A white Volswagen van in very good condition looked quite new was parked displaying foreign number plates and PL sticker so I assumed that it was Polish and there were 3 people filling the fuel tank with 3 ltr Tesco Cooking Oils. They had 3 trolleys one to put the empties into and 2 that had numerous botlles of oil in. I estimated about 30 bottles ie. 90 litres.

that doesnt sound like a safe (or legal!) way to transport petrol..

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
I know - the fuckers.

One of our housemates agreed to pay £73 a MONTH for electricity only - this is without a 23% increase.

Lets just say im ANGRY :angry: :angry: :angry: I'm going to have real probles affording it this year.

It might be a long shot but get your housemate to check out http://www.energywatch.org.uk/ and see if they can help. They provide free help and adivce if you feel you are being treated badly by whoever supplies your gas/electric. It can't do any harm to see what they say.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
just spent 15 quid for a full tank of petrol for the X-Trail and a full valet over here but I suppose it is local produce.

:cool:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
I know - the fuckers.

One of our housemates agreed to pay £73 a MONTH for electricity only

Is she the ugly nymphomaniac with the vibator that runs off the mains?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here